CONTACT ADHESIVE Prof Crystal
- crystal transparency;
- invisibility of the glue seam;
- strength and reliability of the adhesive bond;
- masking of the destroyed structure of the parts that are glued together;
- high water resistance.
Contact adhesive PROF Crystal provides a transparent combination bonding of plastic, porcelain, faience, ceramics, glass and plexiglass. It allows to achieve maximum transparency of the seam, effectively fills in irregularities, cracks and voids formed as a result of partial destruction of the bonded surfaces. It has a universal application. PROF Crystal differs in high adhesion strength, it is ideal for repairs, where it is important to obtain an invisible adhesive contour.
- glass and plexiglass bonding;
- fixing of the elements made of decorative plastics;
- clay bonding;
- repair of jewelry and bijouterie;
- gluing dishes and decorative elements such as figurines, caskets, porcelain and ceramics vases.
|Vendor code||Size||Quantity pcs/box|
|MG17||ind.blister 1pc * 30g tube||144|