Double-sided Tape for Membranes and Non-woven Fabrics
- resistant to steam, moisture;
- has a high level of adhesion to pile insulation materials;
- provides long-term fixation.
Double-sided tape for membranes and non-wiven fabrics is a specialized adhesive tape designed for splicing and fixing insulating and heat-insulating non-woven, membrane, textile and other materials.
The elastic viscose base of the tape adheres tightly to pile and structured surfaces, preventing the risk of material peeling off. Withstands temperatures up to + 90 ° C.
- bonding of roofing membranes and films;
- fixing of paper-based vapor barrier materials;
- connection of films and membranes when installing metal roofs.
|Vendor code||Size||Quantity pcs/box|